Monday 28 May 2007

Turn of the Card

My latest venture is designing templates for Business cards. It is a good way of using and promoting my stock photographs.

The important part of the card is the customers details so the design should have an area to contain these. There is a bit of flexibility in their placing and the image should always enhance and not detract from them. The illustration above places the text to the left although it is also possible to move the leaf and make another template with the text on the right. The range of subjects used should reflect the customers requirements so a bit of research is worthwhile.

Once I have completed the design I upload it to Printbusinesscards.com where they will be used by their customers for personal and business cards. You can checkout their Blog here -www.theartofbusinesscards.blogspot.com.

The design above and my other designs can be seen at http://www.printbusinesscards.com/ordering/Iain-Frazer-Business-Cards.php

No comments: